Conference sessions at the CGA 811 Excavation Safety Conference & Expo are educational presentations by industry specialists that address the concerns of every stakeholder group. New sessions are constantly being added, so check back regularly for new opportunities.
Register to receive Event Updates to stay informed about new sessions and updates.
"There is so much to learn! I came back with a ton of ideas for easy to implement educational opportunities." - DeAnna Poon, Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission, previous CGA 811 Excavation Safety Conference & Expo attendee
NOTE: Conference sessions are for Conference Only registration types.
Check back for 2017 Sessions
There were 70+ sessions offered at The Mirage in Las Vegas in 2016. Here are the top 10 ranked sessions:
- HDD Technology Advancements
- Measuring the Aftershocks of the JJ's Explosion
- Trench Safety: Thinking Outside the (Trench) Box
- Long-Range Financial Planning for One Call Centers
- One Call Damage Prevention Liaison: Traits for Success
- What Should Board Members Get Out of the CGA 811 Excavation Safety Conference: A Roundtable Discussion
- Campaign for Safe Campaigns
- Gold Shovel Standard: Damage Prevention 2.0
- New Standard for Learning Best Practices
- Creating a Vibrant Safety Culture