The CGA 811 Excavation Safety Conference & Expo includes hands-on workshops with an in-depth look at underground excavation safety. Topics cover a broad range of content from insight into everyday practices, to explorations of new technologies and standards.
NOTE: Workshops are subject to cancellation if minimum attendance numbers are not met.
Check back for 2017 workshops
Some of the workshops from the 2016 conference included:
- Damage Investigation & Claims Resolution
- GNSS Mapping & Utility Locate Technologies
- Just Imagine!
- Locating and Mapping Underground Utilities with Ground Penetrating Radar
- Locator Workshop
- Street Smart Incident Command for Utilities
- Subsurface Utility Locating & Marking
- Vacuum Excavation for Exposing Utilities