Please be aware of, and report any fraudulent, unauthorized solicitation to CGA or the use of our Mark(s) “The CGA Conference & Expo,” “CGA” or the “Common Ground Alliance.” If you receive a call or email from any company that is not our official housing provider or that is offering any lists with complete attendee contact information including email and phone numbers, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
- Vendors, Attendees and Exhibitor Lists
- No outside entity has been provided or is authorized to sell any information related to our vendors, attendees, exhibitors or other information. CGA will never contact you to ask about list purchasing.
- Housing for The CGA Conference & Expo
- You may receive solicitations via email, phone, fax or letter from third party housing providers that have no relationship with CGA. If another company contacts you directly regarding reservations, please contact us directly as booking with unauthorized housing provider puts you at risk for fraud.
- All credit card information is gathered online via the CGA Registration portal. CGA will not ask you to complete a paper form to collect credit card information to secure hotel rooms.